Online Content Editor (Wine Jobs:
Sales & Marketing)
The Online Content Editor is responsible for creating all marketing copy for the invino property. Acting as the marketing voice of the brand, this position is responsible for creating factual, compelling and entertaining content about every wine and product sold. Key to this position is an ability to develop unique, approachable, user-friendly marketing content for new product sales, 365 days a year, all while achieving brand and marketing objectives that drive a continued success for invino.
- Develop marketing content for all product sales, email campaigns and partner programs
- Develop all content and messaging for all online and offline advertising and other media
- Develop all content for the invino property and all other Good Company Wines brands
- Organize material and complete writing requirements according to set standards regarding order, clarity, style and terminology
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions
- BA/BS Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Direct Response or Promotion preferred or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of copywriting experience in advertising, eCommerce, direct marketing, promotion or publishing, preferably with a background in retail
- 2 years min experience in writing for online business is required.
- Passion for and deep knowledge of wine
- Working knowledge of Macintosh and proficiency with Word
- Experience with database tools and knowledge of Internet technology
- Strong conceptual skills with knowledge of how copy relates to art, design, graphics and typography are also highly desirable.
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Aptitude to function within deadlines, while working both independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail; ability to maintain high standards for writing and proofreading
- Knowledge of User Experience a plus
How To Apply
For consideration, please send resumes and salary requirements to:
And check out invino.com with invite code: ilovewine for $10 credit. Cheers.
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915