Wine Inventory Specialist
Wine Retail & Sommelier)
Justin Vineyards & Winery
JUSTIN Winery is a family owned and operated winery making estate grown and produced wines. The property was founded in 1981 by Justin Baldwin when he planted the 160 acre property to the major Bordeaux varietals and created their Estate vineyard.
The winery is located in the Paso Robles appellation of California's Central Coast. The region's first grapes were planted in 1779 by Franciscan missionaries and today are home to the third highest concentration of wineries in the United States.
JUSTIN Winery makes world class wines that reflect the unique soils and climate of its California Central Coast property. Emphasis is placed on making Bordeaux-style blends and single varietals, combining Old World tradition with New World techniques.
The role of the Wine Inventory Specialist is to manage bottled product from our production facility to our warehousing providers.
Here's what you'll do:
- Oversee inventory transactions to move inventory from one location to another.
- Reconciliation of monthly physical counts in our tasting rooms, restaurants, libraries, and club lounges.
- Reconciliation of 3PL warehouse inventory against our system inventory counts.
- Auditing and payment of our 3PL warehousing invoices and packaging material supplier invoices; identify and resolve any discrepancies.
- Counting of all bottled wines shipped out to our 3PL warehousing providers.
- Management of daily and club shipment fulfillment by our 3PL fulfillment providers.
- Inspect invoiced quantities to make sure they meet quality expectations and pay packaging material invoices once confirmed.
- Receive transfer requests to move inventory from location to another.
- Prepare the count sheets, distribute to the various locations and determine if any recounts are necessary.
- Review monthly reports of stock on hand and reconcile it against the on hand in our JD Edwards ERP system. Coordinate Shipping out of Bottled Wine (15% of time):
- Schedule trucks to pick up the wine and deliver to our 3PL warehousing providers.
- Create a transfer document for each shipment and have the item and quantity verified at time of loading and after receipt.
- Supervise club shipments.
- Ensure our 3PL fulfillment providers understand the packaging requirements, receive the packaging material, the quantities to pack out, label and ship packages for shipment orders.
- Manage returns and will call adjustments to inventory for monthly reconciliations
- Enter and process orders for replenishment to our tasting rooms, winery, and other locations.
- Enter and process orders for internal usage, events and samples.
- Validate performance of 3PL fulfillment provider is processing daily orders correctly.
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- BS/BA required; preferably in Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management, Mathematics, Finance or Business Management
- Strong leadership, relationship building and communication skills.
- High attention to detail and procedure.
- High level of proficiency in Excel, Power Point, MS Outlook.
- ERP experience in warehouse management.
- JD Edwards experience a plus
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental, and 401k with match eligibility.
- Subsidized gym membership.
- Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice.
- Work life balance
How To Applyhttps://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?d=JustinWine-External&c=1057741#/
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915