Wine Retail & Sommelier)
PlumpJack Wine & Spirits
Key Management Responsibilities:
• Perform administrative duties such as: scheduling, payroll, bank deposits, general store maintenance.
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
• Conduct and prepare for consistent weekly meetings and updates with the Director of Retail to discuss to-dos, sales and orders, upcoming events or initiatives, while keeping track of weekly/monthly/yearly goals.
• Participate and occasionally lead weekly team meetings
• Responsible for the management and posting of social media content: Instagram, Facebook, Email campaigns.
• Create a marketing plan, giving buyers and employees appropriate timelines for submission of content and approval from Director of Retail.
• Continually build store SOP manuals for all primary functions of business, working with the individual employees in development.
• Responsible for the management of all club member accounts: receiving, maintaining and processing of club subscriptions across all channels of POS, Excel, Email lists, Google Drive, Account folders and check off lists.
• Possess a complete understanding of cellar organization in all categories, ensuring that product is well organized, safely stored and properly rotated.
• Manage list of store supplies and maintenance to-dos, ordering of supplies, and cleanliness of the store. Develop weekly to-dos for store and other staff in conjunction with the Director of Retail.
• Develop and improve the organization of office and business related materials. Create filing system downstairs for completed orders, price books, computer/physical files, educational materials, etc.
• Responsible for assistance in meeting or exceeding budgeted Revenue and COGS goals, while maintaining a healthy inventory management. Assist the Director of Retail in annual inventory reports and procedures.
Job Qualifications & Requirements:
• Minimum of 3 years of Retail Management experience
• Knowledge and passion for Wine, Spirits & Beer
• Ability to regularly lift up to 50 pounds, stand for 7-8 hours at a time
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to sell product in a fast-paced sales floor, along with answering phones and emails
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Email Marketing, POS systems, Google Drive
• Reliable, organized, efficient, courteous, professional, team player
How To Applyhttps://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=pj118
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915