Sales Operations Analyst
Sales & Marketing)
Anchor Distilling Company
The Sales Operations Analyst position is a key member of the Sales Operations Team, and is responsible for creation and distribution of key financial reports within the sales organization, as well as maintaining the database and associated software utilized for reporting. The candidate must be very detailed-oriented, business savvy, and have strong problem solving skills.
The Sales Operations Analyst reports directly to the Director of Sales Operations. This position will work closely with the Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, and Finance teams.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing Teams to update sales performance reports, and assist in distribution to our executive team, brand managers, distributor network, and suppliers.
- Act as the primary point of contact, both internally and externally, for our distributor reporting database (Diver/VIP), and help to ensure data integrity of the reporting.
- Support with maintaining internal customer and price lists, and ensuring updates are flagged and communicated to key stakeholders.
- Assist in identifying market trends using shipment and depletion data, and support in developing performance metrics and strategies to leverage these trends.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key members of Marketing/Finance/Supply Chain, and provide analytics support to team members within those departments.
- 4 year college degree required, preferably in finance or business
- Planning/Analysis experience, or a combination of comparable work + academic experience (preferably in CPG/Beverage Industries)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills – minimum advanced user
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with database management and software administration a plus
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able vet out solutions working cross-functionally and incorporate learnings into process
- Self-starter with high tolerance for multi-tasking, flexible and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced executional environment.
- Must be proactive with great time management and attention to detail
We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package that includes: medical and dental paid at 85%, vision paid 80%, vacation and sick time, paid company holidays, flexible spending accounts, commuter benefit, life insurance benefit and a 401k plan with employer contribution.
How To Apply
Submit resume and cover letter to Anchor People Services at: email@example.com for consideration.
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915