Portland Store Manager
Wine Retail & Sommelier)
The Salt Cellar
- Adhere strictly to the Salt Cellar Operations Manual requirements by adhering to stated requirements and guidelines.
- Provide primary sales coverage to store working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Help to maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand sales and service requirements.
- Ensure availability of merchandise by assuring in-store inventory levels are maintained.
- Ensure adequate sales coverage on floor during times the store is open.
- Acquire superior product knowledge and understanding of each Salt Cellar product, how and where produced, ingredients, and uses.
- Secure merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with local legal requirements.
Qualifications: Customer focused, expense conscious, market and product knowledgeable, results driven, leads by example, team player, management proficiency, provides superior customer relationships, excellent verbal and communication. References a must.
How To Applyhttps://www.salt-cellar.com/about/employment-at-the-salt-cellar/
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915
Wine & Restaurant Jobs in the USA. Looking for a job or hiring new employees in the wine & restaurant industry? Wine Jobs USA - The job site for the wine & restaurant industry throughout the US. Find ads for jobs in the wine industry, from winemaking to wine sales jobs.
Employers and Recruiters - Attract the best candidates for your employment opportunities. Post your ads for hospitality and wine industry jobs on winejobsusa.com.
Job Seekers - Find jobs in restaurants and wine including restaurant jobs, winery jobs, wine sales reps, winemakers, Sommelier jobs and more. Job seekers, sign up to receive wine and restaurant job postings by email.