This job posting is no longer available.
This job posting is no longer available, please
to view other available job postings.
Production Assistant & Vineyard Logistics (Wine Jobs:
Vineyards & Cellars )
This is an entry level position in which a qualified individual will work directly with the winemaking team in both a production and administrative role, as well as conduct seasonal vineyard evaluations.
Duties shall include, but are not limited to:
• Work order creation and data entry via Winemaker’s Database
• Sample collection and trial blending
• Tasting preparation and breakdown
• Lab sample preparation and result recording
• Assistance in inventory management
• Assess vineyards per an evaluation system
• Collect and record harvest information
• Monitoring of winemaker’s emails
• Scheduling and prioritization of winemaker’s calendar/schedule
• Perpetuate an organized working environment for the winemaker and team
• B.S. degree in an agriculture related field, or equivalent experience
• Above average proficiency in computer tasks (calendars, word, excel, etc)
• General understanding of winery and vineyard operations is a huge plus
• Possesses exceptional organization, relationship building, and communicative skills
• Aptitude to learn quickly, be self starting, and knack for thinking on one’s feet
• Is tremendously detailed and productive
• May be a great opportunity for those with marketing backgrounds to learn the industry
• Physically able to work in varied environments
• Valid California Drivers License and clean driving record required
Please send cover letter and resume as an attachment in PDF format to email@example.com. Applications without cover letters will be discarded.
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915