Product Manager, eCommerce Fulfillment
Management & Administration)
WineDirect is the wine industry’s leading provider of ecommerce and fulfillment solutions. In an era of rapidly increasing consumer expectations, we’re committed to constant innovation and high-quality service to help wineries large and small delight their customers and grow sales. Headquartered in Napa Valley, we also have distribution centers in Paso Robles, CA, Santa Maria, CA and Glenwillow, OH.
With over $1 billion in DTC sales transactions on our platform each year and high growth on the horizon, we’re looking for a self-motivated, confident, forward thinking, and client-centric individual to join our team. The right candidate will work closely with a diverse group of clients and have a proven track record of delighting customers and building loyalty throurgh product management excellence. You must have excellent collaboration skills and be comfortable shifting priorities in a rapid growth environment.
We are looking for a talented product manager that is passionate, strategic, and customer-obsessed to lead the product development efforts for WineDirect’s ecommerce fulfillment services. If you have experience in new product definition, technology product development, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment then we are excited to meet you.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for the product roadmap/lifecycle for new solutions and continuous improvement of existing offerings including design, development and implementation. In addition, in concert with our marketing department, you’ll define go-to-market strategies, product positioning, key benefits and business case, and serve as the internal and external evangelist for the product.
As Product Manager you will:
- Define and own roadmaps for WineDirect Fulfillment products based on quanifiable market opportunity working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Research the competitive landscape and work with marketing, technology, and our clients to understand user stories.
- Understand, define, and explain the synergies between products so that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
- Use agile methodology in defining product requirement backlogs, and work with engineering to plan and deliver winning solutions.
- 4+ years of product management experience.
- Experience defining roadmaps and business cases, and the ability to defend plans and gain support within the organization.
- Experience working on a product where retail consumers are the end customer, but the product is sold B2B.
- Demonstrated experience defining MVP, testing with customers, and launching successful products.
Reasons why you want to work with us:
- You want to make a mark. You want work to work hard – and see that your work has a positive impact on your clients’ success.
- You want a team that is passionate. You want a team that will push, explore ideas and challenge each other regularly.
- You want to have a voice and a say. You want to make a difference. You want a place that respects your ideas.
- You want to have fun at work - you want to work where opening the occasional bottle of wine is part of the job.
- You want to work at a company that invests in you. A company that sends you to conferences, that encourages your education, that buys you books and pushes you to grow.
WineDirect is a technology-enabled service provider offering a range of Direct-to-Consumer services to wineries, online retailers, and marketers. Our focus is on helping our customers succeed in direct sales and our services include an eCommerce platform, point-of-sale solutions, telesales, fulfillment and order shipment. We believe in being passionate about work, having fun, and supporting our teammates. Most of all we like to help our customers win.
How To Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Only local candidates will be considered for this position
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915