Inventory Management Coordinator
Management & Administration)
Free Flow Wines
Free Flow Wines is looking for a motivated individual to coordinate all of our product tracking and inventory movements. This position will collaborate with Free Flow’s Production, Supply Chain and Customer Success teams, in order to optimize our production scheduling and inventory management. The ideal candidate for this position needs to be able to multi-task efficiently, have an excellent attention to detail and possess a desire to take on high level responsibilities. This position reports directly to Free Flow’s Master Planner.
Monitor On-Hand keg inventory levels via direct communication with our winery partners
Build and provide various reports to internal teams (low & high inventory, depletions, etc.)
Facilitate and oversee all inventory transactions in order to ensure accuracy & traceability
Work w/ Customer Success team to ensure compliance on TTB COLA’s and County DBA’s
Work directly with winery partners & printing vendors to ensure accuracy and timing of collar orders
Coordinate month end billing items with Accounting Team (i.e. Bulk Storage, Collars, special projects, EKR, etc.)
Various other tasks as required
• BA / BS Degree
• 1 -3 years’ compliance/planning/customer service experience
• Detail oriented
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Netsuite & Google Docs
• Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with cross functional interaction and sometimes highly pressured situations
• Comfortable working in a small company atmosphere
• Reliable, honest, professional, energetic and a sense of humor
• Previous wine industry experience a plus
• Participation in company health plan, eligible after 30 days of employment. Employee contribution: 20% of cost. Dependents are the full responsibility of the employee.
• Participation in company dental plan and voluntary vision plan, eligible after 30 days of employment.
• 15 days of paid time off (which includes vacation, sick time and personal time off) per year available after probationary period, of 90 days from start date, has ended.
• Participation in company-sponsored SIMPLE-IRA Retirement Plan.
How To Apply
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Applying for Inventory Management
Coordinator" in the subject line.
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915