Chain Business Development Manager
Management & Administration)
Ste Michelle Estates
• Effectively represent Ste. Michelle Wine Estates to distributor network, the trade and consumers in the assigned territory.
• Effectively manage buying relationships with key accounts in order to achieve case sales and distribution objective within budgetary guidelines in order to meet Region profit contribution objectives.
• Conduct sales meetings and training sessions for wholesaler’s sales/management staff.
• Participate in the preparation of the annual business plan for all sales, marketing, budgetary, production and communication needs necessary to meet case volume and profit contribution for the upcoming calendar year.
• Conduct tastings and demos in key accounts.
• Create sell sheets and/or presentations catered to customers.
• Ability to merchandise and build creative displays.
• Effectively partner with Marketing to meet business goals.
• Be a change agent by constantly challenging the status quo and be able to motivate yourself and your team to break down barriers to success and continually improve business processes with on and off premise customers.
• Working in office environment as well as in assigned sales territory (primarily traveling by company car).
• This position requires travel, primarily within assigned sales territory.
• Ability to work early mornings and occasional evenings and weekends.
• Ability to operate motor vehicle
• Sitting and standing for extended periods of time
• Occasional lifting (up to 45 pounds)
• 3 Years Distributor and/or Supplier experience
• Proven track record of strong sales skills in previous/current work experience.
• Knowledge of key trade account buyers buying and promotional practices and operational procedures.
• Knowledge of wine industry (including Ste. Michelle Wine Estates portfolio and primary competitors) and estimated sales trends for wine and beverage alcohol categories.
• Understanding of consultative sales process.
• Working knowledge of wines/spirits from world’s major viticulture regions.
• Excellent presentation skills, both verbal and written.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
• High level of proficiency with MS Office.
• Available for company related travel.
• Able to drive a company vehicle and maintain a valid driver’s license.
• History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.
How To Applyhttps://re11.ultipro.com/UST1001c/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?_
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915
Wine & Restaurant Jobs in the USA. Looking for a job or hiring new employees in the wine & restaurant industry? Wine Jobs USA - The job site for the wine & restaurant industry throughout the US. Find ads for jobs in the wine industry, from winemaking to wine sales jobs.
Employers and Recruiters - Attract the best candidates for your employment opportunities. Post your ads for hospitality and wine industry jobs on winejobsusa.com.
Job Seekers - Find jobs in restaurants and wine including restaurant jobs, winery jobs, wine sales reps, winemakers, Sommelier jobs and more. Job seekers, sign up to receive wine and restaurant job postings by email.