Assistant Tasting Coordinator
Wine Retail & Sommelier)
Wine Spectator is seeking an assistant tasting coordinator to work in our office in Napa, Calif. This entry-level position will help manage our blind tasting process and assist with editorial duties as needed. This is a full-time position with opportunities for advancement for someone who is passionate about wine and committed to journalism.
- Managing our extensive wine database
- Setting up blind tastings
- Contacting wineries for samples and information
- Organizing our cellar (must be able to comfortably lift 40 pounds)
- Participating in general office duties
What we are looking for:
- Wine industry, retail or restaurant experience
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, database management)
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Candidate must already be located in Northern California; our office is in downtown Napa
How To Apply
Please email cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915
Wine & Restaurant Jobs in the USA. Looking for a job or hiring new employees in the wine & restaurant industry? Wine Jobs USA - The job site for the wine & restaurant industry throughout the US. Find ads for jobs in the wine industry, from winemaking to wine sales jobs.
Employers and Recruiters - Attract the best candidates for your employment opportunities. Post your ads for hospitality and wine industry jobs on winejobsusa.com.
Job Seekers - Find jobs in restaurants and wine including restaurant jobs, winery jobs, wine sales reps, winemakers, Sommelier jobs and more. Job seekers, sign up to receive wine and restaurant job postings by email.