Account Executive (Wine Jobs:
Sales & Marketing)
PakSource, Is a 26 year old, wine packaging company. We are looking for a uniquely qualified individual to market its premium Direct to Consumer packaging products in Napa and Sonoma. The Direct to Consumer market for wineries is booming and we are experiencing rapid growth. The perfect candidate will work with existing customers and un-cover new winery account opportunities. This position is salary plus commission, monthly car allowance, medical, dental, and retirement.
• Generate and develop new business within the Wine industry, meeting specific sales goals.
• Respond to all inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
• Understand and communicate information regarding company products, and policies and procedures to new and existing clients.
• Prepare and present sales proposals, and close business.
• Ensure that all required client paperwork is complete, accurate, and submitted on time.
• Maintain and nurture existing client relationships, resulting in re-orders.
• Identify new revenue opportunities and work with the PakSource development team on new products to meet the customer needs.
• Provide timely and accurate reports as required.
• Continually gather information on local competition and prevalent industry and business climate within the wine industry; communicate information to management.
• Attend and participate in business and trade events that impact sales.
• Outgoing & social, the kind of people who make new friends easily
• Positively-minded, team-oriented and "coach-able" for personal improvement
QUALIFICATIONS (must have/possess):
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent, minimum three year's experience calling on wineries.
• A firm knowledge of the wine industry.
• A self-starter, proactive, creative, flexible, team player, with strong interpersonal skills.
• The ability to determine the decision makers within an organization and effectively reach out and make successful presentations to those individuals.
• Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Strong Computer skills (outlook, salesforce/ACT, Word, Excel)
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Salary, commissions, benefits, etc. are dependent upon experience. PakSource is an equal opportunity employer. All submissions will be held in complete confidence. No phone calls please.
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915