Customer Service Representative
Management & Administration)
Monsieur Touton Selection Ltd
Monsieur Touton, a 35 year old fine wine importer and distributor with a portfolio spanning the globe, is looking for an experienced Compliance Agent to join our Compliance Department. The ideal candidate has excellent verbal and written communication skills, an ability to organize and meet deadlines for on multiple concurrent projects, and solid experience with all compliance facets within the alcohol industry.
The job entails:
1. Interacting with Sales Representatives.
2. Data entry of orders received via calls, fax, email or Sales Representatives.
3. Communicating with drivers to track delivery information as needed.
4. Presenting and maintaining a positive attitude at all times with customers and co-workers.
5. Supporting Sales Reps and Management by providing information to and about customers.
6. Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
7. Checking product availability, considering nearest shipping points.
8. Tracing and tracking all shipments for on-time delivery.
9. Checking daily on pending orders to ensure that shipments will meet customers’ expectations (orders/samples).
1. Minimum two-years' experience in an office-based Customer Service role.
2. Strong accuracy, speed, skill and experience in data-entry is required.
3. Flexibility to work overtime is occasionally required. Hours may be somewhat flexible but average 40 hours per week.
4. Enjoy working in a fast paced, high volume environment.
Competitive compensation, benefit package and 401k matching.
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915