Human Resources Administrator
Management & Administration)
Empire Merchants North
Empire Merchants North is the premier wine and spirits distributor in Upstate New York with roots going back to the end of Prohibition. With more than 700 dedicated associates and state-of-the-art facilities, Empire Merchants North has become synonymous with both service and quality and has earned the loyalty of more than 9,000 area restaurants, bars, hotels, nightclubs, and retail outlets. Empire Merchants North acts as a marketing agent for the brands that we represent and is proud to employ the most knowledgeable and well-equipped sales force in Upstate New York.
We are seeking a high energy, motivated Human Resources Administrator in our Liverpool, NY location.
Work hours: Monday-Friday - 8am-5pm
The HR Administrator is the first point of contact for most associate queries. Administer associate health, welfare and retirement plans company-wide. Benefit programs include: 401 (k) Retirement Plan, medical/dental, AFLAC, Flexible Spending (Section 125), etc. Acts as liaison with brokers to ensure effective administration in accordance with regulations and plan provisions. Provides administrative support to human resources function as needed (e.g. correspondence generation, record keeping, file maintenance, HRIS entry, and project completion). Performs a variety of other HR administrative/generalist duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESULTS
- Supports on-boarding process by assisting in all necessary activities i.e. prepares new hire paperwork, process new hire paperwork post orientation meeting (SAP position request/union dues/medical paperwork, scan to Business Services, union paperwork processing etc.
- Assist with benefits administration by maintaining efficient system to process benefit enrollments, changes, etc.
- Maintains Electronic Learning Technology website for all EMN locations by coordinating annual on line anti-harassment and wage and hour training enrollments and new hire and separated associates.
- Maintains open communication channels with associates and management team by answering related questions; explaining benefits, policies and procedures and escalating issues/questions to other HR members as needed.
- Assists HR efforts by coordination meeting, preparing materials, documents, spreadsheets, presentations, coordination of meals, organizing work; relaying messages etc.
- Maintains personnel, benefit, and medical files.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects EMN by keeping associate information confidential.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Performs employment verifications in a timely, confidential manner.
- Perform data entry (back-up) for OSHA record keeping (JJ Keller)
Skills & Requirements
Education, Certifications and /or licenses:
How To Applyhttp://www.hirebridge.com/v3/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?cid=7535&jid=305942
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915
Wine & Restaurant Jobs in the USA. Looking for a job or hiring new employees in the wine & restaurant industry? Wine Jobs USA - The job site for the wine & restaurant industry throughout the US. Find ads for jobs in the wine industry, from winemaking to wine sales jobs.
Employers and Recruiters - Attract the best candidates for your employment opportunities. Post your ads for hospitality and wine industry jobs on winejobsusa.com.
Job Seekers - Find jobs in restaurants and wine including restaurant jobs, winery jobs, wine sales reps, winemakers, Sommelier jobs and more. Job seekers, sign up to receive wine and restaurant job postings by email.