Hospitality Coordinator (Wine Jobs:
Sales & Marketing)
Anne Amie Vineyards, located in the Willamette Valley, seeks a creative, dynamic individual for event planning and retail sales. We’re seeking a team-oriented, driven and creative self starter to focus on strategies that will increase direct sales and the overall visitor experience. You must have solid wine knowledge and a background in event planning and marketing. This job requires exceptional people skills and a willingness to collaborate. You must have demonstrated your ability to meet deadlines and goals, and have strong computer and organizational skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
• have at least 2 years experience in event planning and execution, including management of staff
• a college degree
• have experience with direct to consumer wine sales
• have incredible written and verbal skills – this is not negotiable. You will be responsible for e-newsletters and customer correspondence
• have amazing social media skills
• have a wildly creative side with a desire to take our events to the next level
• be self motivated and have the ability to work independently and hit the ground running
• have excellent organizational and time management skills, be able to multi-task, learn quickly and be resourceful
• have incredible customer service skills – you will be the voice (and most of the times face) of Anne Amie
• have a flexible schedule. This is a Tues-Sat position, but you will be required to work some Sundays and holidays including Memorial Day and Thanksgiving weekends.
• maintain a professional appearance and attitude
• be excited about wine, food, people, sustainability and the Oregon wine industry
• have experience working on websites, ecommerce and POS systems
• be able to lift 50lbs, have OLCC permit or be eligible for one
• Create a memorable guest experience and encourage wine sales through our tasting room
• Promote the winery and winery events via print and digital media
• Envision, plan, manage and execute winery events both on and offsite
• Engage and collaborate with chefs and caterers
• Responsible for event reports - budgets, checklist and timeline, post-event analysis and debriefing
• Craft engaging newsletters, Facebook and blog posts
• Handle all customer correspondence including phone and email inquiries
• Responsible for the overall tasting room experience, including VIP tours/tastings, merchandising, displays, tasting menus, etc.
• Coordinate harvest chef and harvest volunteer programs
• Develop and maintain relationships with hospitality contacts, B&Bs, transportation companies, etc.
• Assist in managing website and online store
This is not a trick; we just want to get to know you. Please answer and/or address these topics briefly.
1. Have you traveled? If so, where and what’s your favorite place?
2. What’s your favorite food and wine pairing?
3. Why wine? What are some of your favorite wines and why?
4. Why Oregon and more importantly, why us?
5. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
6. What are some of your favorite websites or blogs?
7. If you could throw the perfect party, what would it look like?
8. If you won the lottery tomorrow, what would be your first impulse purchase?
Full time salaried position with benefits.
How To Apply
The Hospitality Coordinator is located at our winery in Carlton. This position works in concert with the Retail Sales Manager and reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
Please read about us before applying. Ultimately, we are looking for a good fit – someone to be a member of our family and our team.
Candidates interested in this position should send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements along with the completed questionnaire (see below) in ONE PDF attachment to email@example.com.
No phone calls please. Only complete email submissions will be considered.
This job is based in Oregon; we cannot help you if you’re looking to relocate.
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915