Sr. Finance Analyst - Strategic Accounts
Management & Administration)
Treasury Wine Estates
About the Role:
The Sr. Finance Analyst -Strategic Accounts will be critical team player in our global finance team, reporting to Division Finance Director, Commercial Finance, this role will develop reporting, analyze, and provide key insights and support to Strategic Accounts partners.
A&P/T&E Reporting and Analysis (30%):
• Produce monthly reporting for each Strategic Accounts customer group, working with sales to develop year to go forecasts. Ensure that the group stays within approved budgets.
• Provide financial control oversight.
• Develop analytics to analyse A&P investments.
Customer P&Ls / Projects (60%):
• Work with Central commercial finance to leverage division P&Ls and translate them into customer P&Ls. Reports will be newly created and should be enabled to be refreshed monthly in a simple manner.
• Support Finance Director, Sales VP and his direct reports in managing the business in light of the P&Ls.
• Analyze investment opportunities. Work with division sales finance closely to ensure alignment on requests. Actively provide alternative solutions.
You are an analytical problem solver that is a collaborative, team player with great communication skills. You resourceful, adaptable, and can multi task You can build strong internal relationships with key stakeholders.
• Education. Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing or related required. MBA preferred.
• Business Knowledge and Commercial Expertise. Working knowledge of multiple functions within the consumer products industry to provide effective linkages.
• Financial Experience / Acumen. Previous responsibility for bottom-line financial analysis.
• Analytical / Problem Solving Skills. Strong analytical and strategic mind - organized and structured in approach. Ability to assess complex business environment and formulate ideas to create value.
• People Skills. Pragmatic level headed team player. Collaborate with cross-functional teams. Excellent communication skills.
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
• 401k with match
• Stock Options
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Wellness/Gym membership reimbursements
• Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
• Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more!
• Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the Treasury Wine Estates today team today.
How To Applyhttp://careers.tweglobal.com/caw/en/job/749091?lApplicationSubSourceID=
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915