Customer Service Team Lead
Management & Administration)
Total Wine & More
The Customer Service Team Lead is responsible for providing exceptional service and support to our customers and team members by assisting with hiring, motivating, recognizing and rewarding, training, problem solving, and various other tasks. In this role, you will develop and enhance your leadership abilities as an asset to our Contact Center team. To be successful you must be highly collaborative, customer centric, enjoy fast paced environments, be able to work independently in a team environment, possess excellent communications skills, while partnering with internal and external teams to solve customers’ challenges. This position requires strong attention to detail, ability to work independently, and proactively seek advice and assistance when needed, along with the ability to successfully manage multiple, concurrent issues, and work cross functionally. This position requires up to 50%(more during peak) time be spent on the phones, assisting the team with inbound contacts. Exceptional organizational and communication skills are requirements for this position. Prior experience in high-end retail or service is preferred. Total Wine & More is growing rapidly and adding 20+ new stores each year. This is an exciting time to join our team and be part of the growth! The team is located in our beautiful new offices in Bethesda, minutes from the Red Line and Westfield Mall. This role may require evenings (10pm est.) and weekends.
•Daily direction and communication to team members so that contacts are resolved in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner.
•Evaluating standard operating procedures and offering recommendations to improve area operations and efficiency, while servicing both internal and external customers.
•Assists management with daily operation of the contact center to include the development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, work queues, scheduling and reward/recognition programs to meet KPIs.
• Provide exceptional customer service to internal/external people via phone and email with a smile while following industry best practices and department SLAs.
• End-to-end executional support on customer impacting initiatives.
• Assists the team by helping to track, monitor, and report on the ever-evolving challenges presented to the team.
• Help to manage and maintain operational programs that support the team’s ability to meet KPIs.
• Provide friendly, detailed follow-up to management, business partners, and customers as needed.
• Communicate directly with customers and cross functional business partners by email and phone as necessary.
• Provide reporting and analysis of contact center KPIs to management.
• Handle assigned tasks or projects accurately within allotted time and resource allocations and ask for help when needed.
• Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion
You should have:
• College preferred, certificate of training in a customer service program or prior customer service experience desired
Experience is important. To set you apart:
• Prior store or experience in the SSC with our products and systems
• 4+ years in a customer service call center or customer service background in a retail environment
• 1+ year in a customer service leadership role
These characteristics will help you fit in:
• Computer savvy and able to navigate between multiple systems frequently
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work cross-functionally / A team player
• Ability to develop solutions and solve problems. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs, in particular Outlook, Word, Excel and PPT
• Must be very organized and not easily disconcerted in a busy environment
• Attention to detail is a must
• Self-starter and motivator who engages correct support resources when required
• Ability to handle complex issues requiring resilient attention to detail
How To Applyhttps://totalwine.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=2110&site=1
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915