Wine Educator / Sales Associate
Sales & Marketing)
ESSENTIAL PURPOSE: The CADE Tasting Room Wine Educator position centers on presentation and sales of wine through daily tour and tastings. This is a multi-faceted position that requires initiative, high energy level, and excellent communication skills with management, customers, and staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Host and educate customers about CADE by providing amazing winery experiences while focusing on building our tasting room sales and customer base.
- Accurately handle daily tasks as well as POS transactions, including: ringing orders, processing returns, receiving stock, customer service, etc.
- Weekends necessary.
- Prepare the tasting room for opening and closing daily.
- Process phone orders and wine shipping orders in compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Stocks merchandise and supplies as needed.
JOB KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATIONAL LEVEL:
- Bachelors Degree desired.
- Food and wine knowledge preferred.
- Prior sales experience.
- Minimum three years event, retail, restaurant and/or hotel/private club experience.
SKILLS AND APTITUDES:
- Must be 21 years of age
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented; ability to prioritize particularly with time-sensitive deadlines, along with the need to work independently
- Must be able to multi-task with a wide variety of duties while interfacing with multi-departments and multiple supervisors
- Ability to work in a professional environment, including use of discretion and confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook required, AMS a plus.
- Ability to analyze and report on sales information and ability to multi task.
- Safety minded. High quality standards for production and service.
- Strong verbal communication skills. Courteous, friendly and professional manner. Good team player. Customer service & sales focus. Trustworthy and reliable.
- Must be able to talk in front of large groups.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
How To Applyhttps://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=pj116
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915
Wine & Restaurant Jobs in the USA. Looking for a job or hiring new employees in the wine & restaurant industry? Wine Jobs USA - The job site for the wine & restaurant industry throughout the US. Find ads for jobs in the wine industry, from winemaking to wine sales jobs.
Employers and Recruiters - Attract the best candidates for your employment opportunities. Post your ads for hospitality and wine industry jobs on winejobsusa.com.
Job Seekers - Find jobs in restaurants and wine including restaurant jobs, winery jobs, wine sales reps, winemakers, Sommelier jobs and more. Job seekers, sign up to receive wine and restaurant job postings by email.