Tasting Room Supervisor
Wine Retail & Sommelier)
• Create a positive and respectful work environment for the tasting room staff, by leading through example, consistent with the PlumpJack core values.
• Coaching team to achieve exceptional customer service by providing information, resolving problems, and answering questions for employees
• Oversee the opening and closing of the Tasting Room. Ensure all tasting room staff are properly trained on the opening and closing procedures.
• Supervision of guest reservations and tasting room flow
• Communicate the latest information on the wines, winery and upcoming events to both tasting room staff and guests
• Assist with disciplinary action (if needed)
• Maintain tasting room presentation and housekeeping standards, ensure the tasting room is clean organized and re-stocked
• Provide managerial assistance as needed.
• Act as a leader and representative of PlumpJack Winery at offsite special events as needed.
• Participate in the monthly tasting room inventory of wine and non-wine merchandise.
• Administrative Duties to include:
- Weekly wine ordering
- Shipping and order management
- Customer Service Issue Resolution
- Payroll – including approving timecards and ensuring punch edits are complete
SKILLS AND APTITUDES:
• Analytical skills – ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve problem.
• Coaching and Development – ability to provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
• Communication – ability to effectively communicate clearly and concisely.
• Detail oriented – ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Customer service & sales focus.
How To Applyhttps://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=pj114
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915