About Wine Jobs USA
Wine Jobs USA is owned and operated by James Cluer, MW. There are 29 Masters of Wine in North America.
James is a consultant to international airlines, luxury hotel groups like Fairmont, the government, and retail chains. His company www.FineVintageLtd.com also operates several WSET wine schools.
Wine Jobs USA was created as a service to the wine and hospitality trades. The purpose of the site is to connect employers with job seekers in the United States. This is a FREE wine and hospitality job site owned by Fine Vintage Ltd.
Why use this site?
- It's FREE
- We provide free Email Alerts that include new job postings, automatically sent to your inbox.
- We have a Wine News Feed Section, so you can see all the major wine news each day.
- We provide detailed job descriptions with salary ranges for a wide variety of standard jobs in the wine industry.
- We have a Link Directory that could be useful for job searches.
- We have a video section and blog for your enjoyment.
USA wine jobs. Seeking a job in the wine industry or in hospitality? Wine Jobs USA offers hospitality and wine job opportunities in the USA including FREE job posts for wine and hospitality industry employers and FREE job postings for wine job employment seekers.
Online winery jobs, vineyard jobs, wine marketing jobs, wine sales jobs, sommelier jobs, restaurant jobs, hotel employment plus much more. Wine & Hospitality Employers and Recruiters - Attract the best candidates for your employment opportunities. Post your job availabilities now!
Wine Jobs USA is your online source for information on the employment sector in wine and hospitality. The website features a wine news section, wine industry blog, wine videos, job alerts, a directory of wine industry resources, as well as, a wine & hospitality career advice section.